The art and science of selling what your audience really wants.
If you obsess about your values-based business and struggle with finding the path to growth, this 5-hour workshop is for you!
Join us if you answer "yes" to any of these questions:
- Have you become unclear how to connect your passion to your profit?
- Have you lost confidence in what you sell?
- Is your growth plan more "wing it and fling it" than clear strategy?
- Are you unclear how to find the language that connects your love of what you do to your care for your customers?
Discovering what your audience really wants creates a clear framework for knowing what to sell, how to package and price, and how to tell your story... without losing your heart & soul.
Guaranteed outcomes of this workshop include:
- reviewing of your values, claiming your 'why' & reshaping your story to matter to potential audiences
- 7 roadblocks to find out who your audience is & what they really want
- 3 strategies you need to really nail your niche
- my 15-step marketing research formula that embraces the art & science of nichology
Learning everything you can about your potential audience - and connecting that to your passionate offering - is the cornerstone of a long-lasting business you and your customers (current and future) will love.
Light snacks, deep learning and laughter included.
Tips, tools, and hands on change-making work guaranteed.
Hurry! This many days until early bird sale ends:
Date: Thursday, November 28
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Venue: Co-hosted by Lorraine Phillips, It's Your Advantage
2nd Floor Boardroom
23 Sunpark Drive SE, Calgary
See you there! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org