Is there a void where your content marketing plan should be...
Whether you are growing, just starting out, or are a seasoned business owner feeling a little stuck, your content marketing is STILL the catalyst for growth in your business. Join me, and other friendly business owners, to learn the latest trends in "content creation" and marketing and why it remains the cornerstone of small (and big) business success.
Is this for you?
Yes! This one-day small class, interactive workshop is for you if you:
• crave a structured method to improve your content, delivered in a friendly, interactive working environment with peers
• dabble blogging and posting on social media platforms but feel lost how to make it work for your business
• fell behind in the latest trends in content marketing and want to know if/how to make them work for you
• value nurturing brand loyalty with current fans/customers and would like to grow that loyal fan/customer base
• have a decent sense of your brand but have not mastered how to tell it as an ongoing, content-driven story
• want a long-term vision with a short-term strategy to conquer your content output with greater confidence and ease
This one-day workshop will include:
• brand storyboarding/brand review and storytelling outline (your content foundation)
• content prompts, recommendations and brainstorming solo and with group
• content marketing strategy - mindset, method and minimal effort required to get the most results
• recommended tools to enhance your content planning, calendar and posting ease (provided in advance for prep work)
• the difference, benefits and disadvantages of organic (posts) and paid (ads) content
Munchies, lunch and beverages are also included!
BONUS: free pre-work video conference for those who register early!
Hurry! This many days until early bird sale ends:
Date: Thursday, March 14
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Venue: Hosted by Lorraine Phillips, It's Your Advantage
2nd Floor Boardroom
23 Sunpark Drive SE, Calgary
See you there! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org